Frequently Asked Questions

How do I inform colleges that I no longer want to receive messages from them

Last updated: 20-MARCH-2014 at 14:37

Please send a message to the college administrator through our website and inform them that you would like to cease future communications with them. This approach allows you to track your request for future reference.